Thursday, September 19, 2013

Liebster Award Nomination


Hey! Emma @ Spun With Words nominated me for the Liebster Award.  The Liebster Award helps blogs you enjoy who have less than 200 followers gain more, and to attract more attention so they can become discovered.

Here are the rules:
Link back the blogger that tagged you
Nominate 10 other blogs
Answer the questions the blogger tagged you with 
Let your nominees know they've been tagged

Questions from Emma:

1. What are you currently reading? 

I'm reading Insurgent by Veronica Roth!  When I first read Divergent I made the (in my opinion) wise decision to wait to read Insurgent in case of cliffhangers.  With Allegiant just 31 days away, I re-read Divergent and dove into Insurgent last night!  It picked up right where Divergent left off, which was fun!
I'm also reading a e-copy of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater.  
I'm also also reading Nantucket Blue Leila Howland! I'm reading a lot right now! :D

What is/are your favorite book(s) of all time?
Oooo, this is hard.  

My favorite series are:

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling
Nancy Drew by Carolyn Keene
The Ashbury/Brookfield Books by Jaclyn Moriarty
Dark Mirror by M. J. Putney
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
The Tigers Saga by Colleen Houck
 The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowry

My favorite Stand Alone's Are:

Ultraviolet by R. J. Anderson (Okay, this technically has a sequel, but it's not a series!)
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs (Okay, this one has a sequel too!)
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
 The Girl With the Borrowed Wings by Rinsai Rossetti
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Amelia Anne Is Dead and Gone by Kat Rosenfield
Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech
Bloomability by Sharon Creech

3. How did you come up with your blog's name?

I was brainstorming a new name and this really just came to me.  It went through some stages, but the heart of it was always there.

4. Who are your top three book boyfriends?

1) Four from Divergent.  I love how he isn't so sweet and loving, yet raw and honest.  2) Kishan from The Tiger Saga.  He is so damaged and broken and amazing! 3) Peter Pan from Peter Pan.  He is just so fascinating.  He's childish, yet so grown up.  And so dreamy....

5. Do you have a favorite book quote?

"May I suggest that you all read?  And often.  Believe me, it's nice having something to talk about other than the weather and the Queen's health.  Your mind is not a cage.  It's a garden.  It requires cultivating."  Libba Bray A Great and Terrible Beauty

6. Do you have any of your own personal memes on your blog?

Not really.  I post my recent haul and random things sometimes!  I haven't come up with anything original yet! 

7. If you could meet any author, past or present, who would it be?

I would want to meet Mark Twain.  I love Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn!  John Green/J. K. Rowling/Veronica Roth were all in the running.

8. Have any bookish pet peeves?

Umm, no dog-earing.  EVER.  I hate when library barcodes cover up the blurb on the back of the book!  Always remember, you don't hate reading, you just haven't found the right book yet!

9. What are your favorite genres?

I read mostly YA and Middle Grade.  I love mystery, fantasy, syfy, romance, dystopian, horror, and historical fiction!

10. If you could be a character from any book, travel to any world, who would you be? Where would you go? And (again from any book) who would you bring with you?

I would be Tris from Divergent because she is amazing!  Brave, smart, and selfless!  I would take Neville from Harry Potter (have you seen Matthew Lewis?!?) with me to Neverland, so that we would never grow up!  I'd get to hang out with Peter Pan too!  Totally a plus!

My Questions are the same!

Nominees:

Gabrielle @ I Am Fandom
Shalena @ Writer Quirk
Leah @ Yummy Reads
Jasmine @ Flip That Page
Little Bookworm @ Little Bookworm Reviews

~Remy












No comments:

Post a Comment