Sunday, September 1, 2013

Super Six Sunday (2)

Super Six Sunday is an awesome meme hosted over at Bewitched Bookworms

This Week's Topic is "Books I Love As a Kid"

With no further ado, and in no particular order...

1. Pictures Of Hollis Woods by Patricia Reilly Giff


This book was amazing!  I loved reading about foster kids, and this one was mysterious and had a happy ending!

2. So B. It by Sarah Weeks


This book is fascinating and so strange!  This was my favorite for a long time!

3. 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass


I distinctly remember picking this book up in Barnes & Noble because it had eleven in the title, and that was my favorite number.  I've read this book more times than I can even count, and I can open up to any sentence and know what's going on!

4. A Wrinkle In Time by Madeleine L'Engle


This book is so magical, and L'Engle is amazing!  I still love this book today!

5. Chasing Redbird by Sharon Creech


I consider this one of the first real chapter books I've ever read!  I even re-read it recently and couldn't sleep because the characters were alive in my head.

6. The Mystery At Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene


This is my favorite Nancy Drew Mystery.  To this day when I can't sleep, or am feeling sick I'll re-read it!

~Remy





1 comment:

  1. Chasing Redbirds was one of the first chapter books I read too ! I haven't thought about that book in years.

    ReplyDelete