Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mini Reviews: Spring 2014

Mini Reviews:

So there are a couple of books that I've read lately and I thought that I share my ratting and little one sentence opinion on them!  Just to give a little taste about what I thought.  If you want to discuss one of these books further, just shoot me an email! Check out my about me page for more info.


And We Stay
Jenny Hubbard
✎✎✎✎✎
The poetry in this book is adorable!  I loved this book.


Perfect Ruin
Lauren Destefano
✎✎✎✎✎✎
I devoured this book in one sitting because it was absolutely amazing!  A new favorite!


The Eye of Minds
James Dashner
✎✎✎✎
This book was really interesting.  I don't read a lot of books about video games, but this impressed me.


To All the Boys I've Loved Before
 Jenny Han
✎✎✎✎✎
This book was so cute and so well written!  A diverse protagonist bonus!!


Cress
Marissa Meyer
✎✎✎✎✎
Marissa was as perfect as always.  How am I ever going to wait until Winter?


Panic
Lauren Oliver
✎✎
I can't even describe how upset I was about this book.  I was so excited, but then so disappointed.  The characters were poorly written and flimsy.  The concept/plot was bad and poorly executed.  Not Lauren Oliver's finest hour.













No comments:

Post a Comment