Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Characters I'd Want With Me On a Deserted Island


Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

This week's Top Ten is "Top Ten Characters I'd Want With Me On a Deserted Island"

Link
1. Draco Malfoy (Harry Potter)
I don't think that Draco would actually be all that helpful on a deserted island.  He would argue with every decision that we made, but he would be the first to point out a mistake that could cost us our lives.

Link
2. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter)
 I think that everyone knows why I want Hermione, and it's not for her know-it-all personality.  Hermione is an exceptional witch, and her memorization of numerous spells would be handy on a deserted island.

Link
3. Sherlock Holmes (BBC)
Sherlock is the most calculating character that I know, and I would immediately put him in charge.  Then eventually we'd have an election of some sort, but Sherlock would always be an advisor!

Link
4. Lihn Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)
Cinder's cleverness and mechanic background would prove useful as my team of characters would have to build a contraption to get us off that island (unless it turned out to be fun, then maybe we'd all stay and Cinder would invent us the internet or something).

Link
5. Carswell Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles)
Thorne would probably have no actual usefulness, but his antics would be amusing and he'd be some wonderful eye candy.

Link
6.  The Doctor (BBC)
The Doctor has visited hundreds of planets and societies, and he certainly would give the best advice as to how to form our little utopia.

Link
7. Merlin (BBC)
Merlin's magic would be useful, and he is already trained as a servant.  I only want the best to serve me as Queen. (Lol, no.  Me as a queen would end up with the whole kingdom burned)

No fan art :(
8.  Bindy Mackenzie (The Ashbury/Brookfield Series)
I have a dream that Bindy would someday marry Sherlock (once she was much older!) so I thought that I should bring her along.  She's the only female character I've ever come across that I think could actually take Sherlock.


Link
9. Spider Man
I honestly just want his hotness along with us, but I suppose his webs could build some pretty cool tree houses.

Link
10. Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)


Luna would literally be my best friend, so she just needs to be there for moral support.


Wow, umm, I watch a lot of BBC and apparently want every Harry Potter character to come with me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment