Monday, November 28, 2011

Sick day!

Today I got sick! :( But I had lots of time to read Flight #116 Is Down which I'm loving! This book is slightly dated, [(c) 1992] but the author strategically didn't use many references to modern things in that time that are dated today, so the book is still very enjoyable.

Also, of course, the book is very interesting, every chap. is a different point of view...

I will also be starting The Giver by Lois Lowry tonight. I do have a preference to Lois, but not with the this book. I have heard conflicting opinions, so once I am finished, I will be sure to give you a more reasonable opinion.

Lois also wrote Number The Stars which I enjoyed a lot. One of the best things about it is that the book is short, sweet, and to the point. Sometimes you need those kinds of books! [Lois has also written numerous other book along with the ones mentioned above. Try Google]

Word of the day: "Flight"-- the act, matter, or power of flying.

Keep up the reading, as will I...as I try to get better!

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment