Sunday, January 8, 2012

Halves of hearts

This morning I finished The Other Half Of My Heart by Sundee Fraizer. Sundee has also written Brendan Buckly's Universe and Everything in it,  among others.

I am struggling with how to review The Other Half Of My Heart because I didn't enjoy it very much. The plot was predictable, the climax was subtle, and everything seemed to drag on and on through out the story.

I felt that 3 quarters of the book was just set up! The real part of the book happened in the last few chapters, so the book was pretty boring for the majority.

I was confused at how the author thought the book was oh so complete, because the plot was so boring. The idea was great, twin sisters that are different races. But the real plot, (the twins in a pageant) was very boring.

I will rate this book 2 out of 5 stars, because I finished the book, (though it was only because I wanted to give a truly accurate review.

Au revior,

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment