Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm so sorry!

Dear my bloggies,

I apologize extremely for not posting

I have not really in the mood to critique books, but I am right now!! I hope that from now on I can really get back into my groove!

Alright, so I just read Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt. Lauren also wrote The Secret Identity of Devon Delaney and Aces Up.

Two Way Street is about a girl named Courtney. Weeks ago she planned to drive to college with her boyfriend as a fun road trip. But now that boyfriend is an ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend who dumped her for some "MySpace girl". But maybe Courtney doesn't know everything. That ex (Jordan) may have some secrets too. Secrets about their messy break-up.

This book was interesting. Written from the points of view of Jordan and Courtney, before the trip, during the trip, and after the trip, you truly get to know the whole story. This plot is mostly surprising, and I often was laughing out loud at the ironicness. The characters are well defined, and not really typical over used characters. I enjoyed reading it, and would probably rate it 4 stars.

Anyway, that's about it!

See ya'll later!!1

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment