Sunday, June 24, 2012

I'm losing my mind.

FWI-- the big post I refer to below DOES NOT EXSIST and please IGNORE anything involving that.

Now for my title, yes, I'm losing my mind. Going crazy. Off my nut. I'm banana's, batty, berzerk, bonkers. And I'm not really sure why.

I am angry, and restless, dreading the coming week and the rest of the day.

I have been keeping a secret from you. I have been reading the Harry Potter series. (I really am losing my mind...) Anyway, I am now in the middle of the 5th book, (And it really is good...) But I think I might know the source of some of my anger (Besides the fact that I am so freaking tired!) Harry, the protagonist in the series, (Oh really Rememdyleaf? I wasn't sure since the series is named after him!) is quite angry and frustrated in this part of the book, so I think somehow, (Really, this sounds loony) Harry's feelings are channeling into me!

Bye,

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment