Sunday, March 17, 2013

Powell's

I don't know how many of you have heard of the amazing, the magnificent, the terrific book store in Portland, Oregon called Powell's but I have, and just last week I got to visit there!!!!!!  Ahhhhhh!!!!!  I had a book heart attack.

So anyway, here is a list of the books I got!

1.  The Sun Trail by Erin Hunter
2. Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
3. Sloppy Firsts by Megan Mccafferty
4. The Spell Book of Listen Taylor by Jaclyn Moriarty
5. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare * I want to re-read this, it was so good the first time and I never got to finish the series!
6.  Looking for Alaska by John Green
7.  Paper Towns by John Green
8. The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines
9. Girl Sleuth: Nancy Drew and the Women Who Created Her by Melanie Rehak
10. The Elite by Kiera Cass * I know, THIS BOOK DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL APRIL!!!!  AND I GOT AN ARC!!!!  AT A BOOKSTORE!!!!

So that's what I got!  Only 1/10 have been read, but the other reviews will be coming up soon!  :D

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment