Sunday, March 17, 2013

New Covers!!!

Okay, so many of you know that last summer I read the Harry Potter books for the first time!  Well, I fell in love with them, joined the fandom, and just a couple weeks ago I found out this;

THE RE-DID THE COVERS FOR THE 15TH ANNIVERSARY AND THE FIRST ONE HAS BEEN UNVEILED AND IT IS AMAZING!

You want to see it?


Here is the previous cover for reference:


In my opinion, I really like the new cover.  It captures the book in an entirely different way, and I am dying because we have to wait all the way to September to see the rest of the new covers!  

On another note, I was thinking that I'm super glad Scholastic didn't screw up the books by doing movie covers, you know?  I mean the movies were AMAZING but I like to keep them separate from the books.  Your thoughts?

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment