Monday, July 8, 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge

Hey!  So Good Books and Good Wine is hosting a 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge!  I decided to participate!


Today is 

15 Book Related Confessions

  1. I re-read books.  A lot.  Many of my books are falling apart for so much use!  :)
  2. YOU MUST NOT DOG EAR BOOKS! NEVER!!!
  3. If I read a book from the library I can't just buy the sequel, I have to buy the first book too.
  4. I frequently find missing books amongst my blankets and pillows in my bed.
  5. On my phone, both my lock screen and home screen pictures are book related.
  6. 75% of the Instagram accounts I follow are about books.
  7. My nightstand is so overflowing with books that it scares me.  I'm worried they might fall on me and I'll suffocate.  I'm kidding.  But the amount of books is scary.  Scary good!  :)
  8. I waited to read all the Harry Potter books before I saw the movies.  I read/watch them last July.  
  9. I'm a hipster when it comes to The Hunger Games.  I read it back in 2009 before it was cool!
  10. When I realized that I'd read 52 books since January 2013 I panicked and asked myself what I was doing with my life, but then I realized that it's July and half the year is already over and I really need to be reading more so that I read 100 by December 31st, before midnight.  Or, if you want to be like that, New Years Eve.
  11. I often get bored if a book has no romance.  You need at least a little something something.
  12. My mom once found my stash.  Of books that is.  She made me return half of them back to the library.  I was confused because none of the were overdue. 
  13. When I can't sleep or feel sick I read The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene.  Or Harry Potter.  That helps too.
  14. My camera roll is full of pictures of book references.
  15. I love being called bookish and a nerd.  It is my identity.
So!  That's all you get!  Tune in tomorrow for my bedtime reading ritual and another book review!

~Remedy


No comments:

Post a Comment