Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting On Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine! It's a feature to share upcoming/unreleased books that we're waiting for!

1.  First and foremost, I'm waiting for 

Allegiant by Veronica Roth


The Divergent series is just so good!  I'm dying waiting for it!  On the sidebar you can see a countdown until the release!

2. But just barely, I'm waiting for

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 


The first book in The Raven Cycle, (The Raven Boys) was absolutely wonderful and I'm racking my brain to entertain myself until this comes out.

3.  But of many, I'm waiting for 

Panic by Lauren Oliver


Lauren Oliver is just a writing goddess; anything that she writes ends up on my favorites list.  Let's just say I've got high hopes! ;D

~Rem

1 comment:

  1. YES. Lauren Oliver is a writing goddess. Haha. I can't wait for Panic to come out. Epic pick!

    Holly @ Absorbing the Content

    ReplyDelete