Monday, July 29, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Update #1

Hey all!  Let's see how I did!

Monday 7/29
Currently reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Pages read today: 179
Time spent reading today: 2 hours
Books completed today: none


Eeeeeek!!! I didn't really stick to my goals very well today, but that's okay.  I got back from vacation yesterday and had unpacking and cleaning to do.  Tomorrow will be better! :)

Since I'm late on practically everything, except school assignments, I figure that I should continue with 15 Book Blogger Challenge that I have yet to finish?

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge


Talk About My Blogging Quirks:

Okay, well, 
  • I tend to be some what late, although I try and post almost everyday. 
  • If I do miss some days, I'll post multiple times in one day in a feeble attempt to make up.
  • I love share quotes from books.
  • I try out lots of different review styles, stick with one for a bit, and then get bored and change it.
  • Sometimes I'll be reading a lot and get really behind on reviews, and end up feeling super guilty even though I'm still posting one a day.  I end up slowing my reading down but then can't catch up.
  • I love reading other blogs to get ideas on how to improve my own blog, while keeping it the original it always has been.
That's all that I can think of off the top of my head, I'll post again tomorrow!

~Rem


No comments:

Post a Comment