Currently reading: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, and The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Pages read today: 179
Time spent reading today: 2 hours
Books completed today: none
Eeeeeek!!! I didn't really stick to my goals very well today, but that's okay. I got back from vacation yesterday and had unpacking and cleaning to do. Tomorrow will be better! :)
Since I'm late on practically everything, except school assignments, I figure that I should continue with 15 Book Blogger Challenge that I have yet to finish?
15 Day Book Blogger Challenge
Talk About My Blogging Quirks:
- I tend to be some what late, although I try and post almost everyday.
- If I do miss some days, I'll post multiple times in one day in a feeble attempt to make up.
- I love share quotes from books.
- I try out lots of different review styles, stick with one for a bit, and then get bored and change it.
- Sometimes I'll be reading a lot and get really behind on reviews, and end up feeling super guilty even though I'm still posting one a day. I end up slowing my reading down but then can't catch up.
- I love reading other blogs to get ideas on how to improve my own blog, while keeping it the original it always has been.
That's all that I can think of off the top of my head, I'll post again tomorrow!