Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Beat the Heat Readathon Update #2


Tuesday 7/30
Currently reading: The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
Pages read today: 211
Time spent reading today: 2 hours
Books completed today: Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs* Review to Come!

So as you can tell, I'm already way off my goals, so I've decided to just them to half a book a day, (what was I thinking with one and a half?) and so then here is my new list:

The Miseducation of Cameron Post by Emily M. Danforth
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
Camp by Elaine Wolf
Trash Can Days: A Middle School Saga by Teddy Steinkellner
Animal Farm by George Orwell
Geektastic: Stories from the Nerd Herd (Edited) by Holly Black and Cecil Castellucci
Through the Skylight by Ian Baucom
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray
Divergent by Veronica Roth (Re-Read)
Jaws by Peter Benchley
Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland

If I finish this, I'll just keep going with the original list!  Lets see how I do now! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment