Saturday, December 3, 2011

Chilly Rain...

Hey!

Today I have not gotten to read as much as I would have liked to, but, I have made progress!

I'm still reading A True Princess and I started to re-read A Wrinkle In Time which is always and forever amazing!

Now though, I want to talk about a book I read a while ago, that I just found. It's called Escape Under the Forever Sky by Eve Yohalem. This book is fantastic, and I want to read it very soon! (again)

A few days ago I emailed Jaclyn Moriarty (via her website) and she emailed me back!! [I was raving about The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie...]

Word of the day- Escape: to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint; gain or regain liberty

Quote of the day: "Alway's desire to learn something useful."- Sophocles

With lots of care...

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment