Monday, December 12, 2011

Sad book! :(

Good evening!

Today I finished a book called Out Of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper.

The protagonist is a character named Melody, who has cerebral palsy. She is a 10/11 year old girl, who has never spoken a word in her life.

The plot was amazing, and everything was very well thought out. Including characters, setting, and little details.

I enjoyed the writing style, though it was a heart breaking story. This book is definitely a worth while read.

Note, for all of those who cannot stand reading books about people who are younger than them, this book is a perfect exception. You can barely tell her age (character wise)


Read yourself to sleep tonight,

~Remedyleaf

1 comment:

  1. I'll put it on my list!

    I'm going to write myself to sleep tonight because Jaclyn Moriarty's writer's block cure worked.

    Maybe I'll read too...

    Check your email!!

    --Emma

    ReplyDelete