Saturday, December 10, 2011

42 miles....

Good morning! This is way to early to be awake, but, oh well!!

Last night I finished the book Sixth-Grade Glommers, Norks, and Me by Lisa Papademetriou. 

This book had a well developed plot, and the characters were very thought out. This book was planned, and nothing was impulsive. For this book, it worked.

I enjoyed the plot, and even though it was a pretty typical idea, the author used different details.

I rate that book about 4 stars, only because the reading level was a little bit babyish.

Just now, I read a book called 42 Miles by Tracie Vaughn Zimmer. It was written in free verse poetry, and was a very short read. The plot was o k, the plot after the climax moved a bit too fast.

I rate it 3 1/2 stars, because I liked it, it was worth reading, but the fact that it moved to fast kinda ruined it.

Word of the day Ruin: The downfall, decay, or destruction of anything

Quote of the day "Be gentle to all and stern with yourself" Saint Teresa of Alvia

Loves and hugs,

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment