Saturday, December 24, 2011

Lost

Good morning,

I just finished the book I started last night called Once was Lost by Sara Zarr. Sara is also the author of Sweethearts and Story of a Girl.

I enjoyed Once was Lost because of it's story idea, characters, and over all writing style. Sara kept the book moving and you were alway's waiting for more, even in the beginning before anyone knew what the problem was.

I recommend this book because the problem doesn't just appear on the first page, characters are introduced and the life of the protagonist is explained a bit. I think Sara did this to save time instead of stopping every time something that needs to be explained comes up.

This is the first book I've read by Sara Zarr but I think it was very worthwhile.

Word of the now- Lost: having gone astray or missed the way; bewildered as to place, direction, ect.

Quote of the now: "Exaggeration is truth that has lost it's temper"- Kahlil Gibran

Au revoir,

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment