Monday, December 19, 2011

Chocolate Breath

Just now, lying in bed bed, licking the remainder of chocolate from my lips, I had the oddest musing.

First, I felt that my chocolate breath, after the sweetness of it had soaked into my tongue, tasted like turkey. Very interesting, I thought, on my way to the bathroom, when another musing came over me,

Smoke. Chocolate breath smells (tastes) like smoke!

All of this confused me as I wandered down the stairs, determined to confuse all of you with this blog post, for so far it has nothing to do with reading or writing, (but a spark for a story is possible, no?)

Maybe my odd thoughts could have anything to do with the book I'm reading, (and half way through) The Ghosts of Ashbury High by Jaclyn Moriarty.

Alas, I must go back to my bed to lie and continue with my book, and of course once I'm finished I'll post a review on it (so far so good, :) )

Now go get yourself a bucket of chocolate, a good book (s), and a bed full of soft things, blankets, stuffed animals, and warm things, (like pets).

~Remedyleaf

1 comment:

  1. Now did everyone get their bucket of chocolate, good book (s), and a bed full of soft things?????????

    ReplyDelete