Monday, December 19, 2011

A Few Minutes Later...

Again, I post!

Just now, sitting on my bed with my computer I searched the website "Paperback swap" for a certain copy of Meet the Austins by Madeline L'Engle. I want to get the unabridged copy, but it is still not available (on that website)!!!!

So I sat in my bed and 'cried' "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" in a very odd slow-mo voice.

I stopped though, when I found a lone piece of chocolate in my bed.

Then a second later, found a green Peanut Butter M&M in bed.

I ate both the M&M and lone piece of chocolate.

Throughout me typing this my metal bracelet has been making a "scratching" noise on the computer.

My bracelet is a "Seeing eyes bracelet" that keeps away evil! (when I wear it)

I have had this bracelet for a long time, and yesterday I decided to put it on.

Word of the day: Tongue- the usually movable organ in the floor of the mouth in humans and most vertebrates, functioning in eating, tasting, and, in humans, speaking.

Quote of the day: "A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue"- William F. DeVault

Farewell,

~Remedyleaf

1 comment:

  1. Has anyone noticed that I've starting making my quote match my word of the day????????

    ReplyDelete