Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Good! and Bad!!

This week I have read A True Princess which was very sweet and I enjoyed the little lick of goodness.

Then, I started a book called, Rules For Secret Keeping by Lauren Barnholdt. This book, was very cheesy. It was pretty predictable. Also, the author mentioned modern things (Iphones) and things that have long dated (Miley Cyrus)

The worst part was that the book had three main problems, and only two of them were solved! The last one the were literally sitting down at the table to talk about when that was the last paragraph.

I was very disappointed with this book, I can barely give it 2 stars.

The stars are only there because the author can write a book, with a pretty developed story line (excluding the fact that the book text dropped)


Word of the day is -tail: the reverse side of a coin

Quote of the day: "Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?"-Unknown

Read a good book for me will ya?

~Remedyleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment